Shahrukh Khan’s upcoming movie, Fan, has also hold Shahrukh Khan’s fans breath for a very long time. Finally, his all fans are happy that it is releasing this week. The movie sure is promising and the trailer has already won the hearts of many people but did you know how much King Khan and Yash Raj films have sweat for the movie? Here we present you some surprising facts about SRK’s next eye-catching release ‘Fan’:
- ‘Fan’ is the first movie to be ever shot in Madame Tussauds Museum, London
2. ‘Fan’ is ShahRukh Khan’s 8th collaboration with Yash Raj films and SRK’s every movie with Yash Raj films had a 100% success rate with no failures in between.
3. To play the character of Gaurav, Shahrukh Khan’s look-alike was used for which SRK had to go to USA for a full 3D scan which was something new for the actor.
4. King Khan’s real age is 50 but the character which he is playing is only 20 years old, which is not even half of his real age.
5. Greg Cannom was hired to get SRK the looks of 20yr old Gaurav who is a three-time Academy Award winner best known for his work in ‘The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.’
6. To create reality and get the best feel of realism in the film, the director used the actual footage of fans which were gathered right outside SRK’s house on his birthday.
7. ‘Fan’ is also the debut movie of veteran Hindi and Marathi actor Sachin Pilgaonkar’s daughter Shriya Pilgaonkar.
8. Due to some reasons, the movie couldn’t be shot in Mannat which the director was so eager to do, therefore, Mannat was artificially created in the film.
9. During an action sequence in Croatia, SRK got a leg sprain on the first day of the shooting for which he was immediately aided because he wasn’t even in the condition to stand and move.
10. The very unknown and heart-winning fact about the ‘FAN’ logo is that it is made out of 100 real pictures of Shahrukh Khan’s fans.