Having a twin may sound cool in many perspectives but with a twin, comes some problems which no one else can understand. For a twin, there are several questions to answer from many stereotypes which are sometimes quite annoying and the frustration of those questions only a twin can bear. So here are some common problems which you should never create for a twin:
1. Learning to adapt each other’s name because that’s much easier than correcting people a several times.
2. Getting the same set of clothes your twin gets in almost each and every gift.
3. Taking blame for the actions which your twin did.
4. Being asked, ‘If I hurt you, will he also feel the pain?’
5. Getting each and every day compared to your twin.
6. Being asked the gap between your birth timings the whole 24 hours of a day.