How To Use Reliance JIO in 3G smartphones? This is undoubtedly the major question that everyone is searching for, which indeed looks very much impossible to every user with 3G Smartphone. The Reliance organization in India is never been so effective with their items. No one was ever willing to buy their products, yet, all of a sudden, each individual in India is is deadly aspiring and seeking for a most wanted item i.e. Reliance Jio 4G sim.
How to use Reliance JIO in 3G smartphones?
The major query now a days is how to use Reliance JIO in 3G smartphones. Is there anything to get rid of this obstacle? Let me remind you of the fact that we are living in the 21st century and the technology brats have got evrey solution for us. In this article, you will get to know the technique for how to use Reliance JIO in 3G smartphone. Check out –
Remember: Before going to follow this trick, you should have an activated JIO sim!
Before start using this method in order to overcome the problem i.e. How To Use Reliance JIO in 3G smartphones, check your mobile device specs whether it has mediatek chipset or not. Android version 4.4 will be more preferred i.e Kitkat version. Guys please check your android version, if that didn’t work try restarting your mobile 1-2 times by clearing cache. In order to check if the Device has Mediatek or Qualcomn Processor, here are some steps that you need to follow –
- First Download CPU Z app from Playstore: Click Here
- Install and open this app.
- Wait while it retrieves your device information.
- Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
- If your device is using Mediatek Chipset then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen.
After downloading the CPU Z app, below give are the steps you need to follow in order to know that How to use Reliance JIO in 3G smartphones –
- First Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G mobile device. (Download from here)
- This Application will allow you to run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, which is also called SERVICE MODE.
Note: Use this secret menu very carefully. In case if you don’t know on what you are doing then just stop it or don’t do it!
- Open the installed app, or dail your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode.
- Click on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device.
- Once you done the above steps, Shutdown the device
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Switch on the device and then you will see jio sim network.
Within 10 minutes, you will now get the Jio Network but you will not get the 4G speed still you will get 3G speed which is I guess more than no internet connection and apart from that, you will be able to get all the specified facilities such as free calling, free texting etc. Do not forget to thank us in the comment section below.