,

Make in India Becomes Shame In India | Fire embarrasses Maha government

15bm_Rahi-P3-le_15_2737724g

A massive fire that broke out during a cultural event at the ‘Make In India Week’ in Mumbai on Sunday evening was put out after efforts by fire fighters for nearly 30 minutes. Top politicians, celebrities and industrialists were among 8,000 people present there.

 

No casualties were reported as the venue at the Girgaum Chowpatty area was emptied within minutes. Maharashtra Governor C Vidyasagar Rao, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray were attending the event when fire broke out gutting the stage.

15bm_Rahi-P3-le_15_2737724g

A massive fire broke out on Sunday evening during a cultural programme at Make In India week event in Mumbai. The fire broke out below the stage during the programme.Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis and governor C Vidyasagar Rao who were present during the programme were quickly moved out of the area. Express photo by Prashant Nadkar,Mumbai, 14/02/2016
A massive fire broke out on Sunday evening during a cultural programme at Make In India week event in Mumbai.

The blaze broke out of sparklers during a Lavani performance on the state at around 8.15 PM. Around 10,000 people were present at that time. Calling the incident “unfortunate”, Fadnavis had said the fire was soon brought under control and the people were evacuated immediately while traffic management allowed early dispersal without any trouble.

Souces : Ani,Toi