Our law and constitution are designed to keep us safe, that’s true but a few people find some of the laws very disturbing and annoying. Some of them do not focus on anyone’s safety but they are also laws and are made with proper consideration but it is whose fault if our country doesn’t take them seriously. Some of those laws which are ignored in our country up to that level that no one knows about them now are:
1. Police cannot arrest any female between 6PM and 6AM of evening and night.
2. If you have been fined once in a day, all the other fines of that day will be excused.
3. A single male cannot adopt a female child in India.
4. Any police officer can be jailed for 6-12 months if he or she refuses to register your FIR.
5. You are free to walk into any hotel, even if it is a five star one if you want to use the washroom.
6. Any office or institution in India cannot fire a pregnant lady from her term.
7. You are allowed to take a 40 lakh rupees compensation if your gas cylinder explodes.