Rupert Grint, the senior member of the leading Potter trio, celebrates his 24th birthday today so we are celebrating his birthday in his style.
There are a million reasons why we love Ron Weasley and we couldn’t possibly name them all if we sat here for a week. So, we thought we’d share just a few of his really amusing and awesome quotes with you.
1. “You’re a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant… but scary.” – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
2. “You’ll pay for that one Malfoy! Eat slugs!” – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. “I’m warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I’ll turn it into a tea cosy!” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. “Traditional? They’re ancient! I look like my great aunt Tessie! [sniffs armpit] Smell like my great aunt Tessie! Murder me, Harry!” – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. “She needs to sort out her priorities.” – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
6. “I wasn’t looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn’t notice? There were three!” – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
7. “This is mad! At this rate, we’ll be the only ones in our year without dates! Well, us and Neville.” – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
8. Professor McGonagall: “Why is it that whenever anything happens, it’s always you three?”
Ron: “Believe me, Professor. I’ve been asking myself that same question for the past six years.” – Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
9. “Mum used to read those to me as a kid! The Wizard and the Hopping Pot, Babbity Rabbitty And Her Cackling Stump. Come on! Babbity Rabbitty… No?” – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
10. “That’s my girlfriend, you numpties!” – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2