When it comes to fashion, Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar’s dresses are on point. She gives a tough fight to any Bollywood diva in terms of fashion. She experiments with colors especially with black and white and proves everytime these colors are anything but boring.
From going maximalist in ethnic ensembles to keeping it easy breezy, the reigning Miss World surely knows how to play colours to her advantage. Check out her 10 rocking outfits in colour black and white that are perfect for the ladies who love to wear these colors the most!
1) The black maxi-dress is a sure shot way to go for every event!
2) White yet traditional! The Lehenga-Choli in white with atinge of some bright colors like with a matching necklace and earrings, undoubtedly, the centre of attraction.
3) The black jumpsuit! That’s lovely for both day and night.
Note: It also makes you look taller.
4) The white skater dress! It has the ability to emit an ethereal vibe.
5) Get a professional look by donning this Blazer dress.
6) Effortless and easy, paired a palazzo with an embroidered jacket.
7) The mix of white and black. The add-on for a hot look is a slit in the black skirt.
8) Polka dots falls her back into the comfort zone of girl-next-door fashion.
9) The feathery white dress to enlighten the event!
10) The fact of the matter is an embroidered layer on a little black dress can transform your black frock into the life of the party.