This world is very mysterious, full of mysterious people and places. Some solved, some you can’t fathom and some that remain completely unknown. Today we will tell you about some of the facts that you can’t even imagine, they are interesting and make you believe that anything can happen. Read them out below:
1) In Iraq, books remain in the streets at night in the book market. It is because they believe that a reader doesn’t steal and a thief doesn’t read.
2) Harry Patch was the last surviving soldier of World War 1. He died at an age when he was 111 years, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day old.
3) Charles Robert Darwin, was an English naturalist, geologist and biologist, best known for his contributions to the science of evolution. He ate almost every animal he discovered.
4) Women lose up to 8% of their brain mass during pregnancy.
5) Your saliva is mostly recycled, rather than produced because you are constantly swallowing and reabsorbing it. The flow rate is around 30ml of saliva an hour that’s 20,000 litres in your lifetime, almost equal to two large swimming pools.
6) Nearly 3% of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
7) The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into Frisbees after he died.
8) A wooden church in Kizhi island in Russia built without a single nail, 300 years ago.
9) When you gain or lose weight, your fat cells don’t disappear they just change their size.
10) A mountain have been discovered by urban explorers having more than 100 cars cascading down the inside of the cave in Ceredigion, Wales.