Being single sometimes really sucks! We have all been through that at some point in our lives but it only feels good to be single when it does not go too long. Hearing about your friend’s boyfriend and what he did to celebrate their valentine’s or first anniversary is something which makes you want to lock yourself up and not see them for a while.
Things get even worse when you have to see them both getting ‘affectionate’ with you standing right there and it suddenly feels like Oh lord! why did it have to be right now, right here?
Well, if I was even close enough to the real feeling you can guess that I’ve been exactly through it!
Here we have 12 of the really annoying things people often say to you when you’re single!
- Don’t give up, he’s out there… Somewhere.
2. You’re so great! Why are you still single?
3. Did you meet anyone yet?
4. Maybe it’s this year you should concentrate on your work.
5. Want me to set you up?
6. Why don’t you try online dating?
7. The right one will come when you least expect it.
8. If you ever need anyone to talk to I’m there. Always.
9. Don’t sell yourself short!
10. Don’t turn into a crazy person…
11. You’re so strong, I admire that.
12. You’re not going to be single forever!