The earth completed one more year around the sun and it is your birthday once again. With heartiest birthday wishes, the day couldn’t be any more fun but this is where you are wrong. Humour never goes old and a witty birthday wishes always make a happier ambience. So, when you are buying a birthday card for your near and dear ones, try one of these witty lines to make them laugh and wish them for a long and healthy life. And, yes don’t forget to bring a birthday cake to the party!
1. I tell you on this day you do not have to be afraid of getting older. Luckily you can colour grey hair again.
2. For your birthday I wanted to give you something fascinating and fun, but then I remembered that you already have me in your life. Best wishes!
3. There is a very intelligent, rich, beautiful and famous person who was born today. Too bad it’s not you. Happy Birthday to you too!
4. Can you blow off all the candles or should I call the firemen? Happy birthday!
5. Just imagine the things you’d like to hear for your birthday and pretend I told you. Happy birthday!
6. The best way to stay young … is lying about age. Happy Birthday!
7. Congratulations! You are one more year near to death! Happy Birthday!
8. You should be proud of your age: this year you are wiser, smarter and closer to senior discounts in museums. Happy birthday!
9. Although I will not be present at your party, let nobody dare touch my slice of cake. Happy birthday!
10. The pension is approaching! Happy birthday!
11. I have nothing to say. I’m right here for the cake.
12. Your white hair worries you! Do not think about it anymore. In a few years, you will not have them anymore. Be patient! Happy Birthday!
13. The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.
14. Happy birthday. It’s wonderful to be young, beautiful and full of energy. Do you remember those times? Best wishes!
15. There is a very intelligent, rich, beautiful and famous person who was born today. Too bad it’s not you. Happy Birthday to you too!
16. Another year has gone, but that doesn’t mean you’ve become wiser.
17. Hey, can you blow out all these candles by yourself or should I call our local fire department to help you in this regard.
18. Too many birthdays means you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
19. If your candles cost more than your cake, then definitely you are getting older.
20. Hope someday you’ll enjoy a delicious cake without any tooth.
21. Some special words on your birthday: keep smiling as long as you’ve those teeth.
22. Look, the number of candles is getting higher, but the cake is still too small. Happy birthday
23. For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
24. Happy birthday! Don’t count the candles on your cake or the wrinkles on your face.
25. Don’t worry about your age. You are still younger than your next birthday. Have a special day!
26. My dear friend another year has gone, but unfortunately, that doesn’t mean you’ve become any wiser. Happy birthday dear!
27. Happy Birthday! I hope you get one more disease of love and relationship. May virus of fun enter to your life?
28. Don’t worry, age is only a number. Although, in your case, it’s a very, very, very, very big number! Happy birthday!
29. Oh Yeah! One more year to annoy everyone you know. Happy Birthday!
30. May all your birthday wishes comes true, except, illegal ones. Happy Birthday!
31. You are getting closer to the age when the government sends you money every month. Happy Birthday!
32. I am just coming over for the treats. Happy Birthday!
33. What a great presence! What a remarkable intelligence! What charm, and what beautiful eyes! But, enough about me. Happy Birthday!
Do tell us in comments that how hilariously you wished them birthday and how delicious the birthday cake was.