Suhana Khan Shares A Cryptic Post On ‘Misogyny’ Amid B town Drug Nexus

Checkout Sharukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan's cryptic post that comes amid B town drug nexus.
News 4 Year Old Boy Dies After Swallowing Rubber Toy In Chips Packet

4 Year Old Boy Dies After Swallowing Rubber Toy In Chips Packet

- Advertisement -

In an unfortunate incident, a 4-year-old boy choked to death on a rubber toy after he mistakenly swallowed it. The toy was included in a packet of chips. The incident occurred in Kummari Revu Colony, Eluru in West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh. Lakshman Rao went to the market with his father to purchase some milk, where he bought him a packet of tomato-flavoured chips manufactured by the Diamond Company.

4 Year Old Boy Dies After Swallowing Rubber Toy In Chips Packet
Source: Times Of India

He then swallowed the plastic toy along with tomato rings. Suddenly, the boy began feeling breathless and began suffering from a seizure. He was rushed to the Government General Hospital where he breathed his last while undergoing treatment.

The official said:

“He then started vomiting and froth oozed out of his mouth when his mother saw him. Stuck in the throat, the toy caused the boy to choke as the efforts to pull it out failed.”

4 Year Old Boy Dies After Swallowing Rubber Toy In Chips Packet

Police have registered the case under Section 174 of the CrPC based on a complaint filed by the victim’s father Lakshmana Rao.

Next Story

Sara Gives Job To Laborer Who Worked For Sushant Till 14 June

The death of Sushant Singh Rajput is completing 4 months in a few days, but no solid information has yet been revealed...

Share

You May Like