Karan Paranjpe who had worked in the famous television show, “Dil Mil Gaye”, passed away at the age of 26 on Sunday at his residence. The official cause of death is still unknown but according to the reports, he might suffered a heart attack in his sleep.
5 Facts About Actor Karan Paranjpe
- Karan also appeared in the popular medical drama“Sanjivani.”
- Karan produced and directed a talk show named “Star Stop” for B4U. He interviewed many Bollywood celebrities.
- Karan worked as creative head for many advertising agencies.
- Karan completed his bachelors in Mass Media (Advertising) from Rizvi College in Mumbai.
- Karan was an active user of Instagram.
On the other hand, A source from the production of Dil Mill Gaye told a leading daily, “He was a fun-loving guy. After his short stint in acting, he moved towards working with a music channel, where he was working on a talk show with celebs. He was doing quite well for himself.”
“The news of the death has come as a shock to all of us. While we were not in constant touch, once you work with someone, you do form a close bond. This was definitely not an age for him to leave.”