5 million star bubble hotel in Iceland takes you into the wilderness to view nature’s kaleidoscope. Yes, feeling artistic? Bubble hotel in Iceland makes you enjoy every moment of life as you feel closer not only to nature but also to your companion.
Iceland’s 5 Million Star Bubble Hotel
About 1.5 to 2 hours east of Reykjavik by car, the 5 Million Star Hotel comprises five transparent ‘bubbles’ dubbed Una, Asta, Thorunn, Valdis and Maria. It’s founder Robert Robertsson explained that he opted for this design after he talked with travellers who were fed up of waiting in the cold to see the natural phenomenon.
“Sleeping under the stars or watching the aurora borealis dance is one of those lifelong dreams. To fulfil these dreams the Bubble concept was born.”
The official website reads as: “Forget the city, forget work and enjoy watching the aurora borealis dance for you. We can of course not guarantee you will see the lights but if they show up you will have a magical night.”
Price And Other Details
- The price is from ISK 28.900 to 29.900 (approximately Euro 217-225) for one night in a bubble.
- The bubble is for 2 people and has a double bed.
- Your bubble is available for check-in from 15:00 (3:00 pm) to 18:00 (6:00 pm).
- Shared service house with two water toilets & showers, and a self-service kitchen.
- The bubble is kept warm with air blowers.
- Guests need to bring your own basic amenities such as towels, shower soap and tissue.