City of dreams, Mumbai, which is the dream of millions of youth. Millions of people want to reach this place. Many succeed in reaching and many are lost in oblivion. There is also a face to be recognized, actress Urvashi Rautela. Today we are going to share some interesting facts related to her life.
- Born on February 25, 1994 in Haridwar, model and actress Urvashi Rautela’s father’s name is Manwar Singh Rautela and mother’s name is Meera Rautela. Her home district is Kotdwar, Uttarakhand.
2. At the tender age of 15, Urvashi got the first opportunity to prove her merit at Wills Lifestyle India Week. As a teenager model, she proved her ability on the ramp for Lakme Fashion Week, Amazon Fashion Week, Dubai FW etc.
3. At the tender age of 17, Urvashi won the titles of Indian Princess, Miss Tourism World, and Miss Asian Super Model in 2011. Also, she became the first Indian woman to win the Miss Tourism Queen of the Year title held in China in the same year.
4. She also received the Miss Photogenic Award in 2012 with I Am She Miss Universe India. But due to the controversy regarding her age with this, she had to renounce the award. In 2015, she again received this honor by joining this competition. She thus became the first and only woman to receive this award twice.
5. Urvashi’s first film as an actress was with Sunny Deol is Singh Saab the Great. But very few people know that she had the opportunity to work in Ishqzaade in 2011 but she did not work in Ishqzaade to win the Miss Universe India competition. Her Bollywood films are – Singh Saab the Great, Sanam Re, Great Grand Masti, Hate Story-4 and Pagalpanti.
6. She has also produced hit music videos with Yo-Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh and Anupama Rag, Vidyut Jamwal, Meet Brothers, Neha Kakkar and Tony Kakkar.
7. She knows about 5-7 types of dance. She is a master of dances like Kathak, Bharata Natyam, Judge, Bailey, etc. Perhaps this is the reason why she participates in any dance program.