The comedy drama Chhichhore, starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Shraddha Kapoor, is one of the most well-liked movies of 2019. Alongside Varun Sharma, Tahir Raj Bhasin, Niveen Polishetty, Tushar Pandey, and Saharsh Kumar Shukla are also featured in the Nitesh Tiwari-directed film. It contains some incredibly moving and skillfully written conversation for anyone experiencing depression. These exchanges eloquently convey the spirit of friendship, loneliness, and camaraderie in college life. This is a selection of seven of these exchanges.
1. Tumhara result decide nahi karta hai ki tum loser ho ki nahi. Tumhari koshish decide karti hai
Anirudh Pathak, played by Sushant Singh Rajput, states at one point in the movie, “Tumhara result decide nahi karta hai ki tum loser ho ki nahi.” Tumhari koshish decide karti hai (Your effort determines whether or not you win or lose).” For everyone who has occasional bad moods, this discussion serves as a source of motivation.
2. Pata nahi kya jaadu hai college life mein…Jahan anjaane milte hai aur dost ban jaate hai…Zindagi bhar ke liye… aur aise waise dost nahi…kutte dost
This dialogue’s English translation accurately depicts how college can bring people together to become lifelong friends. It’s one of those conversations where the topic of friendship is explored. It’s delivered by Sushant’s character, and it resonates with anyone who has a lifelong college pal.
3. Hum haar jeet, success failure mein itna ulajh gaye hai…ki zindagi jeena bhool gaye hai…Zindagi mein agar kuch sabse zyada important hai…toh woh hai khud zindagi
This debate makes a point about how success and failure are the only things that matter in the rat race that we all participate in. The discourse claims that we lose sight of life because we become so consumed with winning, losing, success, and failure.
4. Sacche dost wohi hotey hain…jo achhe waqt mein aapki bajate hai…aur jab mushkil waqt aata hai toh wohi chhichhore aapke darwaze par khade nazar aate hai
This movie has another brilliantly crafted and acted scene that discusses genuine friendship. It is said that genuine friends will support you through good times and bad, standing by you like a rock. In the movie, it was done by Sushant Singh Rajput’s character.
5. Doosron se haarke loser kehlane se kahin zyada bura hai…khud se haarke loser kehlana
An optimistic dialouge which stated that one should always be hopeful despite the lows in life. Things happen for the good, staying positive is all that matters.
6. I am a failure mera kuchh nhi ho sakta… But we forgot success doesn’t come at once
Despite failure being a part and parcel, success does not comes without hardwork, the cost must be paid off. “I am a failure mera kuchh nhi ho sakta. (I am a failure, I can’t do anything). But we forgot success doesn’t come at once.”
7. Yeh kaam bhi kitni chalu cheez hai na…jab kaam ko time chahiye hota hai toh family adjust karti hai na…aur jab family ko time chahiye toh kaam ko toh adjust karna padega
It often becomes difficult to strike balance between work and life. This dialouge stated that if one works more then family had to adjust while one can also chalk out time for family amidst all engagements and chaos.
Chhichhore is helmed by Nitesh Tiwari and features Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor, Varun Sharma, Tahir Raj Bhasin, Naveen Polishetty, Tushar Pandey and Saharsh Kumar Shukla.