Once you cut through the Instagram crowd’s giant selfie obsession, there’s a lot of great posts from Indians out there that can help you plan your vacation or inspire a DIY fashion makeover or even help you plan a weekend dinner in any city. Here are some amazing Indian instagram accounts you need to follow immediately.
1. If you are in Mumbai, and a giant foodie, MuchyMumbai is for you:
2. Delhi-based photographer Ravi Choudhary, who is working with a national daily, features some amazing portrait work.
3. Travel Photographer, Abhinav Singhai
4. Vivita Relan and Avneet Mann who are the brains behind Delhi-based store The Wishing Chair feature a bunch of whimsical, artsy photographs and creatively-styled illustrations.
5. For the fashionistas there is Aayushi Bangur’s, Styledrive.
6. Sonam Kapoor’s sister, and stylist Rhea Kapoor provides a fashionable sneak peak into the actress’s life every now and then.
7. Meanwhile Bombay Bhukkad provides some great culinary insights:
Contact the author at : email@example.com