Gaurav Chopra, the cool dude from “Dil Kya Chahta Hai” serial aired on channel Star One was totally different the way we had seen him in Big Boss. The actor had become popular on the show for setting limits to his behavior in order to maintain his celebrity image and developing a strong friendship bond with his co-contestant Bani J. Let’s explore more about him:
- Born on 4th April 1979, Gaurav Chopra hails from an eminent business family in Delhi and had a lavish lifestyle since childhood.
- He was a very bright student, he is very versatile in nature, he used to took part in co-curriculum activities such as dance, music, etc. He was also a great athlete.
- He is a very big fan of the living legend of Bollywood – Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.
- Currently, Gaurav Chopra is single, but according to reports he dated to actress Narayani Shastri for a long time as he was seen with her as a couple on a couple reality show Nach Balliye but soon they broke up.
5. He was also in a relationship with the ‘Naagin’ fame Mouni Roy but they also parted their ways due to some conflicts in their relations.
6. Gaurav Chopra is a famous personality on the T.V he acted in a lot of shows. He hosted a popular reality show Big Switch 3 on Bindass T.V and Crime Patrol @11p.m. He also won the Colors Golden Petal Awards-Most Dumdar Personality in the year 2012 for his role in popular Tv show Uttran.
7. Gaurav Chopra also acted in a Hollywood movie Blood Diamond. Other than this, he acted in a gangster film Rangdari and south Indian film Ottran.
Now You Can Get the Latest Buzz On Your Phone! Download the PagalParrot Mobile App For Android