Well exams are the times when students show the best of their innovations. All sorts of silly things are adopted by students to some how pass the exams. Presenting a humiliating list of real life ‘Exam taking student’ scenarios.
1) We all want want to study for the exams, but it seems that all sorts of Facebook and Instagram posts pop up on our screens during the exam season. The whole world becomes active only then.The best movies get released in the break which we were allotted to study for our exams. We never forget to open the notification and never do we miss a movie, but then its the result that speaks it all!!
2) Even if we have studied really hard for our exams, somewhere in the corner of our brain (that liitle space you have in your brain after cramming all the text) we all desire that “hey bhagwan, bas first bench na ho!!”
3) Whole year we were busy chatting and pranking in the class and all the mock exams were just bundled up- never to be opened. Day before exam you get reminded of all those and start referring to these question that maybe god helps you and “shayad isi mei se koi question fas jaaye”.
4) The entire year we enter the classroom with this dashing move and swag. The final day of the exam, the ‘Swagger’ of the class is in a condition worse than even the ‘Beggar’, as if teachers will pity your conditions and will give marks out of sympathy.
5) We all tend to forget everything as soon as we leave the examination hall. As soon as we vomit up all the answers on the answer sheet, it seems our stomach is empty again to gobble up on some more new text for the next exam.
6) WHY THE HELL ARE THE QUESTIONS IN THE EXAMS TOUGHER THAN THAT IN THE CLASS. Sometimes it seems that even teachers love trolling you. Questions asked in the exam seem to have been framed in an unknown language, in a language which is beyond our ability to comprehend.
7) When we are celebrating to have safely passed the exams, one of your friend comes up crying. “Kya hua yaar? Result gnda tha kya?” The reply which she gives makes you doubt why does she even exist in this world- “Kya btaun yaar, sir ne 99 de diye. Ptani ek number kahan kaat liya.” CONCLUSION – Toppers toh toppers rahenge!
8) Even if we have studied like for the whole year. No preparation beats that ‘5 minute before exam’ preparation.
9) Everyone’s parents or teachers, once in a life have certainly told them that- “Beta, chaahe question na aata ho, question chod ke ni aana”.
10) The options in the exams are so close that it feels maybe the printing mistake made by the teacher can be the only source of generating the difference in the options!
11) It seems that the brain tends to lose its co-ordination with the hands during the exam. Answers which were on our tips just before the exam seem to fall off the cliff during the exam!
12) No matter how much time you are allotted to fill in your respective answer sheets, jo answer end ke do minute mei yaad aate hain na by god!!
13) Even if it seems we have answered the questions correctly to the best of our ability, our teachers love keeping the marks to themselves.(Please sir marks dene pe koi tax nahi lgta)
14) That one friend is more annoying than Mr.Kejriwal who says- “Mujhe toh exam mei kuch nahi aata tha yaar.” and still becomes the topper of the class.
15) We all have that one friend who leaves all social media just to focus on his studies, but still in the end clears all the exams through “MINI XEROX KI CHITTE”.
16) Even if we get number of days to study for an exam, “Kal padhenge yaar” always remains constant, and this proportionality constant changes its value just one night before the exam!
17) We all have gone through that horrible experience when you had solved all the questions but the same option keeps repeating itself over and over again and leaves you confused whether you were solving the questions correctly or not!!
18) Even if we have not done this, we definitely have this one friend who keeps ‘CHILLING’ the entire year and five days before exams studies the whole day and says –“Yaar pta soya bhi nahi dhang se, itni padhai ki. Subha 4 bje soya, woh bhi do ghnte, BC fir bhi number nahi aaye.”
19) The kind of people in our circle who proudly call themselves ‘ATHEIST’ the whole year, are usually found singing “Tere darr pe aaye hain baba” in front of a temple just before the exams!!
Well no one will say that all this has never happened with them. We all have gone through the terrors of the exams and similar were the situations. If not all, everyone can relate to at-least one scenario or the other.