In a tragic incident, a mishap happened on the sets of Anushka Sharma starrer film Pari in which a Bollywood technician dies. Bollywood technician has died after allegedly coming in contact with a live wire at the outdoor shooting of the film in South 24 Parganas district, as per the reports, given by the Police.
One of the Police officials stated that,
“We are looking into the matter. The body has been sent for post-mortem and we are waiting for the report. Primarily, it seems that the person died of electrocution. he scene was shot around a bamboo bush where lights were fitted to illuminate the objects and the main characters. He probably had touched one of the live wires.”
According to the reports, the name of the deceased is Shah Alam. He is 28 years old and belongs to Uttar Pradesh. He had probably touched the live wire in a bamboo bush at the location spot after the shooting was over. He was immediately taken to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead by the doctors.