A shocking incident took place after the actress Nicole Richies blew out the candles on her 40th birthday. Take a look at the video below to see what exactly happened
Some birthday’s are too hot to handle. But the one that recently happened was not just hot but equally terrifying. Yes we are talking about Nicole Richie who was busy in her 40th birthday festivities. And had a fiery start. The video below is a proof of it.
In the video we can see her blowing out the candles on a beautiful cake on which there was a picture of young Nicole. But accidently right in front of the camera she accidently caught fire. When she was all in the cheer mode and was blowing the candle. Right that moment the end of her curls caught fire. And she screamed in terror. Well that’s quite obvious. But no wonder it was terrifying. And her birthday went in smoke.
Thankfully, despite of this incident the actress is well as she made a post with the caption “Well… so far 40 is 🔥”. This incident took place on 21st September. When the incident shocked everyone.
Take a look at the video:
After seeing all this her friends could not handle the birthday video. And dropped several comments , like Omg” while Antoni Porowski Queer Eye food expert wrote felt “awful for laughing I’m sry,” but “also happy birthday!!!”
Apart from this her musician dad Lionel Richie dropped series of photos of his daughter on Instagram and wrote “always be” his little girl. “It’s showtime !! ⭐️ @nicolerichie You have been rainbows 🌈 and butterflies 🦋 your whole life … but you will always be my little girl, no matter how many birthdays we celebrate 🎉 !!”