You can’t even think what your brain can do! Here are some facts that are amazing about this magical human organ. The study of the human brain is one of the least explored areas in science and even experts agree that there is more we don’t know about the brain than we currently do know.
Read out these amazing facts about brain here:
1) When you think about someone a lot, it means they were thinking about you first.
2) If a guy stands with his legs apart while talking to a girl, it means he likes her.
3) The typical brain comprises about 2% of the body’s total weight but uses 20% of its total energy and oxygen intake
4) It takes 4 minutes to fall in love.
5) At the age of 16, 75% of all people have already met the person they will marry.
6) No one knows for sure, but the latest estimate is that our brains contain roughly 86 billion brain cells.
7) The inability to fall asleep at night means you are awake in someone else’s dreams.
8) Brain information travels up to an impressive 268 miles per hour. This is faster than Formula 1 race cars which top out at 240 mph
9) If you tell your goals and plans to others you are less likely to succeed as you lose motivation.
10) People who lose their cell phones experience panic attacks similar to a near-death experience.
11) The person who tries to make everyone happy often ends up being the loneliest.
12) There are some people you don’t like the first time you meet them. It’s called intuition.
13) You can’t hold to something, no matter how hardest you try, that doesn’t want to stay.
14) The human brain spends most of its time replaying memories, trying to relive them.
15) Most people keep their feelings to themselves as they believe others don’t understand their pain.
16) Missing someone and having no control to do anything about it can make people physically sick.
17) It’s often said that there are 10,000 miles of blood vessels in the brain when, actually, that number is closer to 400 miles. Still, a substantial amount!
18) Intelligent people are more likely to remain faithful in a relationship.
19) Your favorite song is your favorite because you associate an emotional event with it.
20) When someone misses you there is an 80% chance they appear in your dreams.
21) The best person in your life is the one who comes to your mind first as you read this.
22) There’s a reason the brain has been called a “random thought generator.” The average brain is believed to generate up to 50,000 thoughts per day.