It was the joyous moment indeed when Audi India had launched the updated version of Audi Q3. This is Audi’s third launch for the year 2017 after the A3 Cabriolet Facelift and the new-gen A4 Diesel. This updated version of Audi Q3 has better styling, new features and a pair of 2.0 liter TDI engines in different states of tune – 148 bhp and 181 bhp. The price of Audi Q3 starts from 37.2 Lakh.
Here are some advanced features of this beautiful car:
1) It’s less powerful 2.0 liter TDI has front-wheel-drive (FWD) setup only and it churns out a maximum of 148 bhp and develops a peak torque of 340 Nm. So expect immense power and less mileage.
2) The engine comes mated to a 7-speed S-Tronic automatic gearbox that propels the car to go from 0-100 kmph in 9.3 seconds.
3) The engine returns a fuel efficiency of 18.51 km pl. This particular model returns a mileage of 15.17 km pl.
4) Audi Q3 offers a panoramic sunroof, 17-inch alloy wheels, LED Headlights with signature LED DRLs
5) Its front seats include electric adjustment and Deluxe 2 Zone Automatic Air Conditioner, all of which comes as standard. The cabin also comes with sporty
6) talking about its cabin, it also comes with sporty aluminum tangent inlays in the 2.0 liter TDI Quattro variant, whereas, the 2.0litere TDI FWD gets elegant walnut brown inlays.
7) The list hasn’t completed yet, there is a hill-start assist & hill descent assist, electromechanical parking brake, folding rear seat back, front & rear center armrest.
8) Wow! it also comprises of parking system plus with reverse camera, and cruise control. As for safety features, the Q3 facelift offers 6 airbags, ABS, and electronic
9) As far as security is concerned it offers 6 airbags, ABS, and electronic stabilization program (ESP). So ride safely!
Now You Can Get the Latest Buzz On Your Phone! Download the PagalParrot Mobile App For Android