Everyone knows about the health benefits of consuming honey. However, if you are not consuming it in the right way then they might be considered as dangerous to your health. Ayurveda explains better about the consumption of honey, that with whom it is good to be taken with and with not. Here are the 7 things you should avoid taking with honey:
1) Ghee: Never make a mixture of honey and ghee (clarified butter) in an equal quantity. It is poisonous.
2) Hot water: Never take honey with hot water, it causes heat in the body which may harm your stomach. Instead of hot water take lukewarm water with honey.
3) Butter: As same as ghee mixture of butter and honey is also poisonous.
4) Tea or Coffee: Intake of honey with tea or coffee increases body temperature which causes stress and nervousness.
5) Hot Food: Consuming honey with hot food causes diarrhea and other health problems.
6) Radish: Consumption of honey with radish causes making of toxins in the body. This increases the chances of damaging of body parts.
7) Sugar: Never consume honey with sugar as this highly increases the chances of causing diabetes.
NOW YOU CAN GET THE LATEST BUZZ ON YOUR PHONE! DOWNLOAD THE PAGALPARROT MOBILE APP FOR ANDROID