Swami Vivekanad was one of a great scholar we had in Indian history. Here are some of his teachings from which one should learn and apply in life.
1. Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
2. The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them.
3. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
4. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
5. Never think there is anything impossible for the soul. It is the greatest heresy to think so. If there is sin, this is the only sin; to say that you are weak, or others are weak.
6. Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.
7. When an idea exclusively occupies the mind, it is transformed into an actual physical or mental state.
So this was our small effort to make you realize how strong human mind is in if one could analyze.