It’s no secret that our body is 80% water and that the lack of it in the body can cause serious problems. But since water is constantly leaving the human body, its supply must be constantly replenished. There is a misleading opinion that if you consume tea, coffee, or boiled water, then this can replenish your body with water. But it’s not the fact. Boiled water is dead water, But the raw, on the contrary, contains a lot of oxygen and microelement ions – this is living water. With sufficient water intake, you will never have digestive problems, joint pain, and of course pressure will be normal. Isn’t it great? But even after knowing this, many people consume less water. If you are one of them, then here are 8 reasons for you to change your attitude to water.
Our blood is 80% water, which is necessary for the creation of new blood cells. Hence drinking more water will help you generate new blood cells.
- Drinking enough water reduces pain in your body by improving the condition of the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is a network of nodes, vessels and containers that removes harmful substances from your body tissues and constantly needs water.
- Water dissolves and removes toxins and waste products from your body.
- Water improves metabolism. Overweight people often do not consume enough water. But if they drink more water it will help them in balancing their weight.
- Water maintains the temperature balance of the body.
- Water creates adequate conditions for the electrical functions of your nervous system. The brain and nervous system of one person, according to research, produce about 60 watts of electricity, so the deterioration of conductivity due to dehydration leads to a slowdown in reaction and thought processes.
- Water reduces appetite. Therefore, any diet must begin with proper water intake.
- Above all since our body is 80%water. Absolutely all organs of your body need water.