Bollywood, one of the largest film making industry in the world is more than what we perceive of. Think about word cinema you will get a visionary that includes acting, cinematography, dance, sound effects, editing among other things. However, Bollywood is more than that. Here are some of the world records set by Bollywood that leave you stunned.
1) The Big Kapoor Clan set a Guinness World Record. About 24 people from the extended family have worked in the industry. Along with that Kapoors are the largest screen family of Bollywood.
2) An actor named Jagdish Raj Khurana played the same role in 144 films and for that, he holds a Guinness World Record too. He was the most typecast actor in the world. He played the role of a police inspector in 144 films.
3) Hrithik Roshan and Ameesha Patel starrer film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai won 102 awards and became the first film in the world to win a maximum number of awards ever. It was added to the Limca Book of records too.
4) The film directed by Zoya Akhtar, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, was shot mostly in Spain. As a result, the movie contributed to the tourism of the country so much (causing an increase by 65%) that now the movie has been included in the syllabus of the colleges there. Yes, you heard it right! The students of marketing management in Spain have this movie in their syllabus as a case study.
5) A movie named Love and God by director K. Asif took 20 years in the making. Earlier an epic film by the same director, Mughal-e-Azam took 14 years to complete.
6) Kumar Sanu, the ace Bollywood singer has a Guinness World Record of recording as many as 28 songs just in one day.
7) When 10 National Award winners came together for one Bollywood film, it is a record in itself. And the movie is none other than Drishyam.
Who are the national award winners?
Ajay Devgn, Tabu, director Nishikant Kamat, writer-filmmaker and composer Vishal Bhardwaj, the legendary Gulzar, cinematographer-turned-director Avinash Arun, editor Aarif Shaikh, production house Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, producer Kumar Mangat Pathak and director Abhishek Pathak.
8) Famous Tamil actress Manorama acted in approximately 1000 films and has a Guinness World Record of acting in the most number of films.
9) Our beloved Bollywood industry holds a record for making out the most number of films in the year 2013 and i.e 1,724 films, Isn’t it a whopping number!
Now You Can Get the Latest Buzz On Your Phone! Download the PagalParrot Mobile App For Android
Buzz On PagalParrot
Kareena Kapoor Khan with Saif Ali Khan Extends Support to Italy During CoronaVirus Outbreak
From the time the outbreak of Coronavirus started, several countries in the world are on lockdown. It was first detected...
CoronaVirus: Amidst the damage caused by the Shutdown, Sonam And Dhvani Decides To Donate Money To Workers
Due to the rising havoc of Coronavirus, many cities and states of the country have been under lockdown. At the...
Katrina Kaif To Become Onscreen Daughter Of Amitabh Bachchan In This New Film
Katrina Kaif’s film ‘Sooryavanshi‘ with Akshay Kumar was about to release. But the fatal consequences of Corona, its release date...
Big Shock to SS Rajamouli, Alia Bhatt leaves RRR – Reason Leaked !
Bahubali director SS Rajamouli’s film ‘RRR‘ has been in the news for a long time. The second reason for this...
Ajay Devgn To Romance With Rakul Preet In Upcoming Superhit Flick “Thank God”
Ajay Devgan has a long queue of films in the year 2020. His Sooryavanshi was the first to be released....
Trending This Week
- Bollywood1 week ago
Actress Tara Sutaria To Sing In Upcoming Flick Ek Villain 2
- News3 days ago
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli Posted A Video Giving Message About Coronavirus
- Celebrity Gossips5 days ago
Jasleen Matharu’s Family Receiving Death Threats, Lodged Complaint With Police
- Celebrity Gossips4 days ago
Bollywood Actor Dharmendra Reacted On PM Modi’s Appeal:Said Act According To Modi Ji