Copyright Infringement Notification
Though every care is taken while publishing material on the website and also source of the material is mentioned on every material used and credit is given to the original owner, but there are situations when the attribution and copyright information for the materials are not known.
If you have a good-faith belief that your copyright-protected work was posted on PagalParrot website or social channels without authorisation, you may submit a copyright infringement notification.
The notification must include the following:
- An email address, physical address or phone number so that we can contact you.
- A clear and complete description of your work that you believe has been infringed.
- The URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing work.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Your copyrighted material will be immediately removed from the website or we can ask for permission to use the material on PagalParrot.
Submit the above information to us by email: [email protected] .The review of infringement notification may take up to 10 business days to complete, so please be patient.