Dulquer Salmaan is a lesser known name for many of the Bollywood fans but it is a famous name in South film industry. He is a Malayalam actor and a son of superstar father Mammootty. He is a heartthrob of Malayalam cinema. With his films like Second Show, Utsad Hotel or Bangalore Days, he has gained a place in the heart of Malayalees in a short span of time. With every single movie, the popularity level of this new generation actor went up the scale.
He is very handsome and making his Bollywood debut with Irrfan Khan starrer Karwan. After that, he will be seen in Sonam Kapoor starrer The Zoya Factor. Born on 28 July 1986, he is 32 years old. He is an internet sensation. Salmaan has won many awards for his acting in South Indian films.
Here are some interesting facts about Dulquer Salmaan:
1) Before making a career in the films, he ran a web portal for trading cars.
2) Currently, he also heads a dental business in Chennai and is a director of Bangalore based Motherhood Hospital.
3) Salmaan is the only Malayalam actor to be listed down in most desired men of the country. Here are some of his achievement:
- 7th in Chennai’s Most Desirable Men in 2014.
- Ranked 45th in Times Most Desirable Men 2014.
- Kochi Times Most Desirable Men 2014.
4) He completed graduation in Business Administration from Purdue University, USA.
5) He got married when he was just 25 to Amal Sufiya and now is a father of baby daughter Maryam.