Free Fire community has been getting drawn to the V badge, an in-game collectable.
The V badge gives users a sense of distinction.
Users have frequently seen this badge on the profiles of numerous famous content creators, streamers and other personalities.
As indicated by the patch notes of the OB25 update of Free Fire, gamers are rewarded with the V badge after joining the game’s official partner program.
Be that as it may, gamers frequently find it hard to enter the same as it is difficult and requires them to match requirements set by the developer.
Check the below section to know how to get the V badge on Free Fire IDs in India:
To get the V badge players should become members of the game’s official partner program.
According to the website, the participants must meet the following criteria:
1. Vibrant channels that have more than 1,00,000 subscribers on YouTube.
2. Creators with 80% Free Fire content and possess 3,00,000 channel views in the previous 30 days.
3. YouTubers with consistency in social media activity and content quality.
4. Participants must upload clean, non-offensive, and engaging content.
5. Gamers should also have professionalism and willingness to work hard.
6. Individuals need to possess a passion for gaming and drive to succeed together.
Assuming that people meet these requirements, they can submit an application to join the Partner Program and get the V badge on their Free Fire IDs.
In any case, there is no affirmation of acknowledgment into the program since there is an internal evaluation procedure, and simply the finest candidates are selected.
Notwithstanding, the users can apply as there are various advantages available to all in the event that they become members, as unveiled by Garena:
1. In-game rewards, custom room card, and diamonds
2. Financial compensation
3. Advance access to content and the official observer client
4. Feature on Free Fire’s social media
5. Codes for giveaway
6. Communication with the game’s team
7. Invites to tournaments and other esports events
8. Exclusive merchandise
How to apply for Partner Program V-Badge and requirements in 2022
Gamers need to fill up a form if they want to get into the Partner Program and get the V badge.
It will ask them to fill up information like their name, address, channel details (name, link, subscriber count) and more.
Steps to access the form:
Step 1: Gamers must visit the official Partner Program website on their devices.
Step 2: Gamers should tap on “Apply Now” option shown on their screens.
Step 3: They will be redirected to the Google Form, where all the details must be correctly entered.
Step 4: They can then submit the form to complete the application.