According to the science, Herbal Tea has proven to be one of the healthiest drinks in the world. In Indian culture, tea is synonymous with relaxation, fun and long chats. Mr Razi Khan Director, Sales and Marketing, at the Typhoo Tea said: “anything which can be brewed is tea, herbal tea is basically an infusion of leaves, seeds, roots or bark, extracted in hot water. It contains carefully blended ingredients that provide functional benefits to the body and mind of the consumer”.
What is Herbal Tea?
Herbal tea is a tea which is made up from the infusion or decoction of herbs, spices, or other plant material steeped in hot water. People can consume herbal tea three to four times a day for effective remedies. Some examples of Herbal Tea:
- Licorice Root
- St John’s Wort
- Don Quai
7 Benefits Of Herbal Tea
- Herbal Tea helps in purifying your skin, fight diabetes and cleansing your respiratory system.
- Herbal tea also acts as a digestive aid.
- Herbal tea contains a large amount of mineral, iron, calcium and silica.
- Herbal Tea acts as an appetite suppressant, reducing the urge to overeat.
- Herbal Tea contains anti-spasmodic properties, which is effective to relax the intestine muscles.
- Herbal teas act as antidepressants.
- Herbal Tea strengthens the memory.
You can even start your day with herbal tea to reboot your system after long hours of rest.