There’s more to drinking than just ordering yourself a drink, holding the glass and pouring it down your throat. To stand out as a gentleman in a bar especially when you’re out with your ‘Female Friends’ , these few simple rules must be remembered and will play the key role in declaring you as the man of the evening.
Make a head note of these basic rules that must be followed
1. Always toast before taking a shot.
2. Whoever buys the shot gets the first chance to offer a toast.
3. Buying someone a drink is five times better than a handshake.
4. Get the bartender’s attention with eye contact and a smile.
5. Never make eye contact with the bartender if you do not want a drink.
6. If you do a shot, finish it. If you don’t plan to finish don’taccept it.
7. Don’t stand at the bar after you’ve gotten a drink.
8. Always make eye contact while making a toast.
9. Do not put the glass down without taking a taste once the toast is made.
10. Tip well, if you can’t spare to tip the bartender then you ought not to be drinking at a bar.