In this patriarchal society which is currently on the verge of a civil war between the genders, one always thinks about the incomes of a male and female. Income really matters for all, some people do accuse of men getting an upper hand in income but does that matter? What really matters is the talent which some of the Bollywood actresses have really shown us and what’s so surprising about them now? let’s look at this list of highest paid Bollywood actresses 2016 to find that out:
8. Parneeti Chopra and Kriti Sanon: Both these beauties share the income of 3 crore rupees per movie which is supposed to increase with their already visible increasing performances.
7. Sharddha Kapoor: The “Aashiqui 2” and “ABCD2” actress also gets a whopping 4 crore rupees per movie.
6. Alia Bhatt: The young and sizzling sensation Alia Bhatt takes no less than 5 crore rupees for a movie and winning our heart.
5. Anushka Sharma: The “Sultan” actress didn’t leave any chance to enter into the highest paid Bollywood actresses 2016 list. Her total income per movie is 6 crore rupees.
4. Katrina Kaif and Vidya Balan: The sizzling stars of the 21st century India, Katrina Kaif and Vidya Balan charge 7 crore rupees per movie for their excellent training and glamourous looks.
3. Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor: The international star Priyanka Chopra charges 10 crore rupees per movie for her internationally recognized talent as well as the famous ‘Ki and Ka” actress Kareena Kapoor.
2. Kangana Ranaut: No doubt that Kangana Ranaut tops the list of current best actresses because of her performance in the movie “Queen” and “Tanu weds Manu” series but what does she charge for giving such successful hits? uhmm…. only a whoping 11 crores.
1. Deepika Padukone: The best actress of the year 2015, who won numerous awards for her performance in the movie “Bajirao Mastani” tops the list of highest paid Bollywood actresses 2016 with the per movie price of 15 crore rupees.