We truly admire the lives of celebrities and when they became parents we get curious to see their babies. Believe or not! in the showbiz industry showing your baby to the world is a part of business too. When cuteness and celebrity are combined, the guaranteed popularity of the theme means celeb mags will shell out scary millions to nab those photos. The following are the ten Highest-paid Celebrity Babies Photos ever.
1) The number position is bagged by the photo of a former dashing couple of husband and wife Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s twins – Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline. The photo was sold to two celebrity magazines, People and Hello! for $14 million.
2) Jennifer Lopez sold the first photo of her twins – Maximilian David and Emme Maribel Muñiz to celebrity magazine People for $6 million.
3) The third in the list is again by the Joli-Pitt couple. They sold their daughter Shiloh Nouvel’s first photo to People magazine for $4.1 million.
4) The fourth baby pic in the list is of Levi Alves McConaughey who is the first son of Brazilian model Camila Alves and Oscar winner Matthew McConaughey. They sold his photo to OK! magazine $3 million.
5) Howard K. Stern’s daughter Dannielynn Birkhead’s photo sold at $2 million to OK! magazine.
6) Ex couple Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman’s son Max Liron Bratman’s photo was sold at $1.5 million to People magazine.
7) Jessica Alba and Cash Warren married in 2008. The couple has two daughters, the first of which – Honor Marie – was born in 2008. Everyone was eager to get a glimpse of the first child of the couple, so OK! was willing to pay $1.5 million for the first pic of the baby, which appeared in a July 2008 issue of the magazine.