Unlike summers, in winters we don’t have numerous choices to wear. The idea is to look stylish but by staying warm at the same time. Sometimes while dressing up for the office or college we get confuse what shoes to pair with this sweater, hoodie or jacket? Isn’t this question troubles you every morning? yes! ofcourse! it does. Here are some styling tips for wearing different shoes with different dresses that will surely help you out!
1. If lacey tops are still your favorites even after the summers are gone, then you should pair them with black leggings, short jacket and a pair of bootie shoes.
2. If you are sensitive to winters and like to wear jackets, then a pair of calf-length brown or black colored boots will make you look classy.
3. You like dresses to wear no matter if its summers or winters but want to stay warm, fret not! wear your favorite dress with knee length boots. Add a long coat or a cardigan over your dress and make the world stare at you!
4. Sweaters or cardigans are the main dress code of winters, pick some bright colors and pair them with a pair of sneakers. Sneakers will give you a sporty look and ofcourse it is a trend of the season.
5. If you are a lady who likes to wear long coats or blazers then ankle boots or again knee length boots are the perfect choice for you!
6. If you are an all time hoodie fan then a pair of canvas shoes will make you look out best in the rest!
Now You Can Get the Latest Buzz On Your Phone! Download the PagalParrot Mobile App For Android