Two days after Salman Khan and Salim Khan got a threat letter, Lawrence Bishnoi has denied his involvement in the case according to Delhi Police. A team of Delhi Police had questioned the imprisoned gangster on Monday and according to news agency ANI, Lawrence has said he has no hand for the situation and furthermore said he is unaware about who sent the letter. Lawrence is also under investigation for the murder of rapper Sidhu Moose Wala, who was killed in Punjab last month.
ANI tweeted on Tuesday morning, “Delhi Police questioned jailed gangster Lawrence Bishnoi in connection with the threat letter to actor Salman Khan. He said that he has no hand in this matter and does not know who issued that letter: Delhi Police.” As per sources, the gangster, who is lodged in Tihar Jail, might be questioned again soon.
Lawrence’s name first emerged during the investigation of Sidhu Moose Wala’s killing toward the end of last month. Lawrence’s involvement in the case was being guessed on the grounds that the threat letter contained the initial LB. The letter was found by Salim’s security team on Sunday. The police subsequently questioned Lawrence since he was allegedly responsible for sending Salman threats once earlier too, in 2018.