Akshay Kumar is another Bollywood star which is no stranger to anyone and also has a die-hard fan following in India. In the whole Bollywood career of Akshay Kumar, he has gained a lot of reputation and fame which only a few other actors in Bollywood have gained. From going shirtless to performing real life hard actions, Akshay Kumar has entertained us in all possible ways. The hard work and sweat spread by this actor are really very appreciable and are also the things for which the whole country likes him, especially his fans.
Now If you are also his fan then will it be fair for you to not know the interesting facts about Akshay Kumar which every other fan would like to know:
1. Akshay Kumar is the only Bollywood actor who knows Muay Thai which is a martial arts form of Thailand which includes many stand-up striking and clinching techniques.
2. He is the only actor who got the same name for a movie character five times which is Raj Malhotra. Akshay Kumar played the role of Raj Malhotra in Khiladi, Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya, Andaaz, Aitraaz, and Dosti: Friends Forever.
3. Akshay Kumar is not called Khiladi for no reason. The real reason which gave him the title of Khiladi is his wonderful performance in 8 movies which had the word ‘Khiladi’ in their titles which are KhiladiMain Khiladi Tu, AnariSabse Bada Khiladi, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, International Khiladi, Mr. and Mrs. Khiladi, Khiladi 420 and Khiladi 786.
4. Though he is already famous for his fitness, he wakes up at sharp 5AM in the morning and most of his media interviews are scheduled at 6AM.
5. Akshay Kumar’s Boss even entered the very famous Guinness Book of World Records for the world’s largest movie poster. Later this record was broken by Bahubali: The Beginning.
6. According to Forbes, Akshay Kumar is the 9th highest paid actor of the world with his real-time worth being 32 million dollars.
7. Akshay Kumar is also the founder of the famous movie production house, Grazing Goats which is a production house for low budget films one of them being very famous ‘Oh My God’ which is really impossible anyone to believe.
8. Akshay Kumar, even before being an actor, introduced himself to Bollywood in Mahesh Bhatt’s ‘Aaj’ in 1987 as a martial arts instructor.
9. The most common misconception that body can only be maintained through body building is also solved by him as Akshay Kumar owns a wonderful 6-pack abs body even without weightlifting. Instead of weightlifting, Akshay Kumar believes in running, boxing and martial arts.
10. Before being the living sensation of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar has also worked as a waiter and chef both in Thailand.