Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus will be launched in India on October 7, and Flipkart which is one of the official online retailers is accepting pre-orders for the new phones.
Customers can start pre-ordering the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus from today, September 29 at 23:59 hours from the company’s website.
Flipkart has a separate landing page on the website for Apple iPhone 7 and users can ask to be notified on when the phone is up for pre-order.
Flipkart will charge the full payment for the pre-booking of the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and not a token amount.
Officially the iPhone 7 series hits the stores on October 7 in India, and the starting price is Rs 60,000 for the 32GB version.
Here’s how the full price list looks like :
- iPhone 7 with 32GB storage at Rs 60,000.
- iPhone 7 with 128GB storage at Rs 70,000.
- iPhone 7 with 256GB storage at Rs 80,000.
- iPhone 7 Plus with 32GB storage starts at Rs 72,000.
- iPhone 7 Plus with 128GB storage at Rs 82,000.
- iPhone 7 Plus with 256GB storage at Rs 92,000.