Mukesh Ambani’s daughter Isha Ambani’s marriage is on the cards. Earlier India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani has found a daughter-in-law for his son Akash Ambani. Her name was Shloka Mehta. Shloka is the youngest daughter of Russell Mehta, Managing Director, Rosy Blue India, one of the country’s leading diamond companies.
They both are engaged, however, the date of the marriage is yet to announce in public. But Isha Ambani has made every one jaw-dropped by announcing that she is no more single. Yes, she has accepted a recent proposal that was extended to her by her long-time friend, 33-year-old Anand Piramal.
According to the reports, the two will tie the knots in December. Anand is a son of Piramal Group’s owner Ajay Piramal. Anand is an executive director in his father’s company. Ambani’s and Piramal’s share a bond of friendship over four decades. Therefore, Isha and Anand know each other for a very long time.
Here are some facts about Anand Piramal
- Before Anand joined the family business, he founded a start-up called Piramal eSwasthya, which aspires to democratize healthcare. He’s been a coherent and active member of Piramal Foundation, undertaking many activities at a time.
- In 2015, he raised a whopping $434 million from Goldman Sachs and Warburg Pincus for his organization and produced one of country’s largest private equity investments in real estate.
- He is graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and was 2006 batch’s passed out. He did MBA from Harvard Business School in the year 2009 and successfully completed in the year 2011.
- Anand is the youngest President of the Indian Merchant Chamber- Youth Wing.
- In the year 2018, he was awarded the Hurun Real Estate Unicorn of the Year 2017 by Hurun India and Young Business Leader award by Hello! magazine.
Their marriage will be a grand affair.