Israeli News Channel 10 published a leaked diplomatic cable which confirmed that Israel is somehow somewhere running a propaganda agenda with Saudi Arabia to start a war with Iran and Hezbollah. Saad Hariri, who resigned Saturday as Prime Minister of Lebanon, clearly depicts the latest tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Cable wrote in Hebrew constitutes the first formal evidence proving that the Saudis and Israelis are trying to start a war in the middle east. Here are the important aspects written in the classified documents:
- Israel sent a cable to all of its embassies with the request that its diplomats do everything possible to ramp up diplomatic pressure against Hezbollah and Iran, just after PM Hariri resigned.
- The cable urged support for Saudi Arabia’s war against Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen.
- The cable stressed that Iran was engaged in “regional subversion”.
Barak Ravid, senior diplomatic correspondent for Channel 10 News is the person who obtained the documents. He wrote on Twitter:
- I published on channel 10 a cable sent to Israeli diplomats asking to lobby for Saudis/Harir and against Hezbollah.
- The cable sent from the MFA in Jerusalem [Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs] to all Israeli embassies toes the Saudi line regarding the Hariri resignation.
- The Israeli diplomats were instructed to demarch their host governments over the domestic political situation in Lebanon – a very rare move.
- The cable said: “You need to stress that the Hariri resignation shows how dangerous Iran and Hezbollah are for Lebanon’s security.”
- Hariri’s resignation proves wrong the argument that Hezbollah participation in the government stabilizes Lebanon,” the cable added.
- The cables instructed Israeli diplomats to support Saudi Arabia over its war with the Houthis in Yemen.
- The missile launch by the Houthis towards Riyadh calls for applying more pressure on Iran & Hezbollah.”
SOMETHING IS REALLY GOING ON BETWEEN ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA WHICH MAY PROVE VERY DANGEROUS TO THE STABILITY IN MIDDLE EAST.