If you have a dump of old clothes in your almirah and there is no space to put the new ones. Also, you don’t want to throw them out because of budget issues then we have a solution for you. Just with the help of few simple steps, you can transform the entire look of your clothes. A little amount of time and work or a few alterations can make you look cool and fashionable even in your old clothes.
1) If you have a T-shirt or shirt at your home which looks good but has loose buttons or is plain then you can change it. Buy some attractive buttons and fix it on your shirt or T-shirt and it will come out to a how to wow thing!
2) If you have a simple T-shirt and want to make it look chic, then cut a piece of cloth having some floral print. Cut the pattern in any shape you like, such as round, square, star shape, triangle etc and fix it on the Tshirt with the help of a sewing machine or glue. Flaunt your T-shirt now!
3) You can trim your T-shirt and make it a crop top by adding some patch work or lace on the borders. Oh! this will look sassy!
4) You can also trim your old jeans or pants to make them shorts. Add an exquisite touch of lacework in the borders this will make you look sexy as well as stunning.
5) If you have an old saree that you only wear during traditional occasions and is of no use now, then you can transform it into a dress by doing some stitching. Your new dress is ready to grab the eyes!
6) Cut out the neck of your old top or T-shirt and make it an off shoulder top in minutes!
7) Trim an old Maxi dress into a short flared dress.