NBC has renewed Manifest, a supernatural drama TV series that has been hailed as perhaps the best in recent years, for a 4th season in the wake of canceling it before. Following the premiere of the 3rd season on April 1, 2021, NBC decided to drop the show in the middle of its run. The show’s creator, Jeff Rake, had hoped for a six-season run, however, he was crushed to learn of its cancellation.
Manifest Season 4 update
Manifest’s 4th and last season has been given its first glimpse by the streaming service.
There will be a sum of 20 episodes in Season 4, which will be parted into equal parts of ten each.
Shortly, Netflix will uncover the debut date for the 4th season of Manifest.
Manifest Season 4: Cast
- Melissa Roxburgh plays Michaela Stone, an NYPD detective, and Ben’s sister. She is one of the passengers aboard Flight 828.
- Josh Dallas plays Ben Stone, a college associate professor of mathematics and Michaela’s brother.
- He was a passenger on Flight 828. Athena Karkanis portrays Grace Stone, Ben’s better half. She owns and operates her own catering business.
- Michaela’s ex-fiancé and coworker, J. R. Ramirez, portrays Jared Vasquez, who wedded Michela’s closest friend after assuming she was dead.
- Luna Blaise plays Olive Stone, Ben and Grace’s daughter, and Cal’s twin sister.
- Cal Stone, Ben and Grace’s son, Michaela’s nephew, Eden’s older brother, and Olive’s twin brother, is portrayed by Jack Messina (seasons 1–3) and Ty Doran (season 4; guest season 3) respectively.
- Parveen Kaur portrays Saanvi Bahl, a medical researcher, and doctor at Koch Hospital who was a passenger on Flight 828.
- The government then engaged her to investigate the event involving Flight 828 at the Project Eureka site.
- Matt Long plays Zeke Landon. He was assumed dead for a year after being trapped in a cave during a storm, just like the passengers of Flight 828. His wife’s name was Michaela.
Manifest Season 4 Plot
Basically, Manifest is the story of a commercial airliner, Flight 828, that disappeared a couple of hours into its journey and afterward returned over five hours later with all of the crew and passengers, who had been assumed dead. Season 4 of Manifest will wrap up the question of Flight 828, and we’ll find what caused it, whether it happened or it was a Mandela effect.