Sabrina Gonzalez Pasterski is being compared to geniuses like Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein. Yes, you read it right!! Sabrina is an American physicist from Chicago, Illinois who studies high energy physics. Sabrina was also the first woman to graduate at the top of her undergrad program in 20 years.
Some Unbelievable Facts About Sabrina Gonzalez Pasterski
- Sabrina at the age of 14, constructed her own single-engine aeroplane by herself and flew it across Lake Michigan.
- Sabrina is being hailed up as the “new Einstein” by prestigious Harvard University.
- Sabrina has already been offered jobs by Jeff Bezos at Amazon.
- Sabrina recently told Yahoo, “Physics itself is exciting enough. It’s not like a 9-to-5 thing. When you’re tired you sleep, and when you’re not, you do physics.”
- On graduation, Sabrina had earned a 5.00 GPA, the highest possible score.
- Sabrina co-authored two papers which are authored by Stephen W. Hawking, Malcolm J. Perry and Andrew Strominger.
- Sabrina has never had a boyfriend and also avoids social media.
Single-Engine Aeroplane Constructed By Sabrina
Sabrina writes on her website:
“At 10, I had bought an engine rebuild stand, cheap eBay red tagged (damaged) crankcase/crankshaft/cylinders/pistons/etc to repeatedly practice building and tearing down an O-200A engine in the foyer outside my bedroom.”
In an interview with Chicago Tribune, she said:
“I’ll hopefully be right about having some kind of gut feeling that [will become] rather big at some point. Fingers crossed.”