Although IPL is almost over but it was really very “Fun, Fans, Fantastic” this year. The winner of this season is still to be decided in the finals but the whole season left an awesome series of records for us to read, let’s take a look at these awesome IPL facts of this seasons along with the previous ones:
1. Gautam Gambhir is the player who has the maximum amount of fifties and duck in IPL. Scoring 26 fifties but 11 ducks.
2. Sarfaraz Khan was only 10yrs old when the first IPL started now he is 17 and plays with RBC.
3. Parthiv players has played IPL from six different teams, the maximum number in IPL.
4. Piyush Chawla has delivered more than 360 overs in his IPL career and he’s still to deliver a no-ball! Moreover, He record of conceding most sixes in IPL also goes to him.
5. Manish Pandey and Robin Uthappa has played for 4 different teams but have always been the part of the same team in whole IPL history.
2009 & 2010: RCB
2011 to 2013: PWI
2014 to 2016: KKR
6. Ashok Dinda has also played for 4 different teams but unfortunately, the each and every team he has played for never qualifies even in the top 4.
7. In the year 2013, Dale Steyn bowled 407 balls out of which 212 were just dot balls which is even more than 50% balls.
8. Suresh Raina is the only player to play all the 8 IPL seasons in one team. Moreover, he also has the record of scoring most runs in IPL.
9. Adam Gilchrist has the best bowling figures, in his last IPL, he only bowled one ball and on that ball, took the wicket of Harbhajan Singh.
10. Delhi Daredevils is the only team in IPL history who has never played any finals.
11. Rohit Sharma and Yusuf Pathan are the only IPL players who have won the IPL trophy thrice.
12. In IPL, more than 10 Indian players have managed to score 2000+ runs but still the master blaster is the only Indian to win the ‘Player Of The Series Award’.
Now You Can Get the Latest Buzz On Your Phone! Download the PagalParrot Mobile App For Android and IOS