Mistaken for Rhea Chakraborty: Mumbai man receives hate calls

A 32 years old man named Sagar from Mumbai has been receiving threats and hate calls on his number. After Rhea Chakraborty’s number went viral on media. Know what’s the matter.

After Rhea’s phone number was publicized on social media. Another incident related to Rhea’s phone number surfaced. It is being told that a 32 years old man named Sagar from Mumbai has been receiving threats. So far the troubled person has blocked almost 150 numbers as he is continuously getting threats in connection to the death of Sushant Singh Rajput. But his problem is not solved yet.

Know the whole matter

According to the Mumbai mirror, the man who is continuously getting threats is Sagar Surve who is a clerical staffer of an educational institute and the problem is that his number differs from Rhea’s number by just one digit. People considering it as Rhea’s number, giving hate calls to him, and it’s been a week. He said that he started receiving messages, voice calls and video calls on WhatsApp and people asked him to send them a photograph of himself. As of result, the man has now switched off his mobile phone. And blocked 150 callers.

Let us tell you that when Riya’s number was shown on the news channels, Sagar’s cousin told him that there is a difference of just one digit between Riya and his number. In fact, some people messaged him saying that his number is going quite viral on social media. After he got disturbed by so many phone calls he complained to the police about this, and they suggested him to use a new number.

Talking about Rhea, after the FIR was filed by Sushant’s father Rhea made a petition for the case transfer to Mumbai police. Now the supreme court has reserved the petition filed by Rhea wherein she requested the transfer of the FIR filed against her from Bihar police to Mumbai Police. The next hearing is scheduled for Thursday, August 13.

Also, read Sushant’s friend Siddharth Pithani grilled by ED for 14 hours