If you remember the days when we used to be a toddler then you may also remember the most common things from our childhood which we all used to enjoy. So let’s stop from our work for a second and recollect those wonderful memories:
1. The one and the only way to meditate, chewing a pencil.
2. Puncturing the eraser while being ‘vella‘ at school.
3. This 3 rupees Parle-G biscuit.
4. Fighting for the remote of a television.
5. Any guy who used to chew this chewing was considered so cool.
6. The party always used to be of eclairs, mentos and Alpenliebe.
7. Running after ice-cream.
8. Playing late till evening.
9. Watching this cartoon.
10. And OMG! this cartoon was life.