1. Mumbai’s auto drivers on strike because they are not happy with the mobile applications like ola and uber cabs. The drivers feel these apps are taking away their customers.
2. Swearing on Whatsapp in UAE could lead to a Rs. 44 lakh fine and may also lead to jail and foreigners would be deported.
3.Donald Trump as US presidential candidate. He says he is the most successful man to ever run for the post.
4. India’s “Greatest Architect”, Charles Correa passed away at the age of 84.
5. Abhishek Bachchan shuts down troll on twitter. He tweeted that he was fine if people did not like him but they did not have to include his daughter, Aaradhya Bachchan too. Apparently, a person tweeted a meme that included Abhishek’s daughter.
6. St. Stephen’s sets cut off bar at 99%. For English stream the bar is set at 99% and for economics 98.5%
7. UPSC: “Cannnot include transgender as a category in exams”. They say they will add once the orders are cleared by the Supreme Court.