Today is the birthday of Nora Fatehi. This ‘Dilbar‘ actress was born on 6 February 1992 in Canada. Today Nora is celebrating her 28th birthday. Nora is an actress, dancer as well as a model. She is known for her belly dance. Nora is also very active on social media. She keeps sharing her latest pictures and videos.
Also, she has millions of fans on social media. These days, she has been in the discussion about the amazing dance on the song ‘Garmi’ from the movie ‘Street Dancer 3′. Nora made her Bollywood debut with the film ‘Roar: Tiger of the Sundarbans’. After this, she also got many opportunities in Tollywood.
Today on her birthday we are going to tell some interesting things about her.
1. Nora Fatehi can speak French and Arabic in addition to English and Hindi.
2. Fatehi is a Moroccan-Canadian dancer, model, and actress. She made her debut in 2014 with the film ‘Roar’ and got many chances in Telugu films after that. It also includes films like ‘Bahubali’ and ‘Kick 2’.
3. Nora Fatehi is not only a great dancer but is also skilled in martial arts.
4. In 2016, she showed her real dance talent in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, another reality show.
5. Nora is Sachin Tendulkar’s fan and Yuvraj Singh’s friend. She is very fond of cricket.
6. Nora Fatehi has also been a dance teacher of actress Disha Patni.