#1 Facial Skin- During winter your facial skin is on it’s most vulnerable. It’s affected by frost, fighting winds and temperature changes. So, give your face a soothing treatment it desperately needs and don’t worry about spending on intense scrubs or any procedures that can harm your already exhausted skin. Instead, use homemade tonners and gentle cleansers to wash your face. For oily skin, you can even use boiled corn flour parsley or rosemary in, let it dry and wash your face with this tea as for dry skin you can do the same but with chamomile.
#2 Body skin- After bearing the hot clothes of summers our body skin becomes dehydrated and rough. So, don’t forget to moisturise your skin. you can even take a message and wear whatever you want. Moreover, if you don’t have any favourite moisturiser coconut oil works really good for your skin but don’t forget that it depends on the type of our skin too.
#3 Armpits- To brighten your underarms and slow down hair growth there, you can try this simple homemade whitening cream. To make this:
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- All the juice of half a lemon or lime
- Mix all
- Before applying make sure your underarms are nice and clean
- Leave 20 minutes to get it dry
- Wash it off
- Apply your favourite moisturiser
#4 A Flat Tummy- If you are trying to get your body ready for bikini season, you should definitely try some simple exercises daily.
- Try to walk at least 15 minutes daily
- Avoid oily food
- Drink one spoon honey in warm water at morning before eating anything else.
#5 Diet- Along with working out healthy diet is also an important part to get your body into shape.
- Make sure to drink enough water
- Consume more natural diuretics such as cucumber, lemon and green tea
- Decrease the number of processed carbohydrates such as bread and pasta
- Reduce your alcohol as well
Above all these things don’t forget to appreciate your body. Always remember, nobody is perfect here. So love yourself and compliment yourself daily.