When you are the part of TV anything can be possible. Look at our Bollywood stars Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar etc have done films with the actresses who are half of their age. As same as Bollywood in the TV industry too sometimes we actually found it true that age is just a number and it’s your way of acting that makes the character on the go irrespective of the age difference! On the basis of this, we will present a list of on-screen father-son duos whose age gap will shock you!
1) Champak Lal Gada (Amit Bhatt) and Jethalal Gada (Dilip Joshi) – Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma
The father is younger than the son in real life! Yes, that’s true. Dilip Joshi aka Jethala is 49 and whereas Baapuji aka Amit Bhatt is 44!
2) Raman Bhalla (Karan Patel) and Adi (Abhishek Verma) – Yeh Hai Mohabbatein
Karan Patel, the Raman Bhalla of the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is 34 years old whereas his son Adi, Abhishek Sharma is 27 years old.
3) Bhairon Dharamveer Singh and Jagiya of – Balika Vadhu
The age gap between Anup Soni aka Bhairon and Shashank Vyas aka Jagiya is just 11 years. Anup Soni is 42 years old while Shashank is 31 years old.
4) Mihir Virani and Gautam Virani – Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
The age gap between Ronit Roy and Sumeet Sachdev in real life is just 10 years. Ronit aka Mihir is 52 years old while Sumeet aka Gautam is 42 years old.
5) Tej Singh Oberoi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi – Ishqbaaz
The age gap between them is 13 years. Mahesh who is playing tej Singh Oberoi is 47 years old and Nakuul is 34.
6) Rajnath and Shaurya Goenka – Ek Hasina Thi
Ayyub is 48 years old, Vatsal is 37. Therefore, father Ayyub Khan aka Rajnath and Son Vatsal Sheth aka Shaurya has an age gap of 11 years.