After learning the cheezy masala rice balls and dahi kebab recipe of chef Sanjeev Kapoor, we are back again to tell you his wonderful recipe of Paneer Malvani curry which you can easily cook at home and enjoy with your family.
Paneer Malvani Curry Recipe By Chef Sanjeev Kapoor:
- Tomato finely chopped 1 medium
- Cottage Cheese 300 grams
- Dried coconut ( khopra) grated ¼ cup
- Coconut milk ½ cup
- Dried red chillies broken 4-5
- Dried Red Chillies 3 tablespoon
- Cinnamon 1 inch
- Green cardamom 4-5
- Stone flower (dagad phool) 2-3
- Onion finely chopped 1 medium
- Fresh coriander sprigs for garnis
- Coriander seeds 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
- Curry leaves 8-10
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Cloves 3-4
- coriander leaves finely chopped 2 tablespoon
- Star anise 2
- Black cardamom 2-3
- Salt according to taste
- After heating 2 teaspoons of oil in a non-stick pan, add some cloves, dried chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black and green cardamom and saute for a minute.
- Add stone flower, sliced onion and cinnamon and saute for 6-8 minutes and add ginger-garlic paste and continue sauteing.
- Add tomato and dried coconut and mix well and then add turmeric powder and salt and again mix. Stop heating, cool down and add 4tbsp water and transform into a thick smooth paste.
- Add the remaining oil in another non-stick pan and heat. Add star anise and curry leaves to the oil, saute. Add chopped onions and continue sauteing till translucent.
- Strain the mixture with 1/2 cup water and mix well. Cook the mixture for 3-4 minutes.
- Slice cottage cheese into large cubes and add coriander leaves, coconut milk and mix well. Boil for 2 minutes.
- The dish is ready
When the delicious paneer malvani curry is ready, it can be directly served hot, garnished with coriander in a large bowl.
Article Source: SanjeevKapoor.com